AFFILIATE REGISTRATION & AFFILIATE TERMS
This agreement is designed with you in mind, as well as to protect MyMarketingPass.com and our customers.
We review and moderate all affiliate registrations, and we appreciate you providing honest and truthful information.
Please note that the review process may take a few days – we know you are eager to join our team of affiliates, and we appreciate your patience!
If you’re approved, awesome! You’ll be given a unique referral ID or unique link that you can use to promote MyMarketingPass services.
We use several affiliate and payout systems due to the wide-ranging nature of MyMarketingPass partner programs. You will be provided instructions for your affiliate area along with links to access. This area will contain your affiliate stats, marketing materials and assets to aid you in promoting MyMarketingPass.
Commissions and Payouts
You’ll earn a commission when a customer purchases a product from your referral link or a subscription using your referral link.
Here’s the breakdown of earnings by each license level we sell:
- We pay affiliate commissions in USD directly to your bank account or PayPal.
- As we have a 30-day money-back guarantee, we only pay commissions that are older than 30 days.
- The minimum payout balance is $50.00.
- In order to receive a payout for your referrals, you must register your bank account or PayPal address with our payouts service.
- Our payouts service is subject to change. You will be notified in such cases and may be required to resubmit affiliate payout information.
- We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases.
- At this time we do not offer referral fees on live events
Here are the details of our program in summary:
- You’ll receive a 10% recurring commission on Director memberships.
- You’ll receive a 12.5% recurring commission on Executive memberships.
- You’ll receive a 15% recurring commission on Essentials memberships..
- Minimum payout balance of $50.00, and no maximum payout (we pay in USD)
- Commissions older than 30 days will be paid within the first week of each month
- Referrals are paid out to your bank account or debit card
- Referrals cannot be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address).
We use several methods to track affiliate referrals depending on the nature of your partnership with MyMarketingPass.
Due to the nature of MyMarketingPass services, if you feel that you referred a client, and don’t see that client in your list of referrals, we will attempt to investigate and correct the relationship.
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $50.00 or over).
If a purchase is refunded prior to 30 days, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
If a commission was paid on a refunded payment, a clawback will be added to your account and posted against future commissions.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason.
Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
Affiliate news and updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from MyMarketingPass.com. These emails will be sent to affiliates only, on an ad-hoc basis, and may include important information regarding the MyMarketingPass.com affiliate program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote MyMarketingPass.com products.
Affiliate application rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Below are just a few reasons why an application may be rejected (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise, or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
- Affiliate applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our business may be rejected.
- If you apply to become an affiliate and you have not purchased a MyMarketingPass.com product, your application may be rejected.
- Affiliate applicants with websites that re-sell any of our products will be rejected.
- Websites considered inappropriate by MyMarketingPass.com, its owners, or legal counsel will be rejected.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity of any type. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
Questions regarding your application
When you apply to become an affiliate we may email you at the email address you have supplied with some questions regarding your application. This may be because:
- We didn’t understand something in your application, or,
- We’d like to learn a bit more about how you will promote MyMarketingPass.com products and services and need a little more detail.
If we reach out to you and we haven’t heard back within 7 days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply to become an affiliate and provide us with more detail for reconsideration.
Dormant affiliate accounts
We encourage all of our affiliates to actively promote MyMarketingPass.com to keep earning referrals. If we can help you come up with ideas on how to promote MyMarketingPass.com, please let us know – we’re here for you!
An affiliate account will be considered dormant if no visits have been generated after a 6-month period. A dormant affiliate account will be temporarily deactivated if no visits have been generated after 6 months.
Allowed promotional methods
How you promote MyMarketingPass.com is reflected in the commission you earn.
We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to MyMarketingPass.com and bring us legitimate, loyal customers. We love it when our team of affiliates blog about affiliate marketing and mention MyMarketingPass.com.
Here are a few examples of awesome promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers or friends about MyMarketingPass.com, and give them your affiliate referral link, discount code, or referral code.
- Write a review or a blog post about our products or MyMarketingPass.com and link to our site with your referral link
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts.
- Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link;
- post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link;
- Communicate to your Linkedin followers about self-protection with your affiliate link.
Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals!
Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
Prohibited promotional methods
We love and back our product 100%, and we are very careful with how it’s promoted, so we want affiliates who are 100% aligned with our message.
The prohibited promotional methods listed below are here to protect you, us, and our customers from any fraudulent activity, which is something we take seriously. Here they are in writing just in case you’re not totally sure what is and what isn’t allowed.
MyMarketingPass.com may not be promoted on coupon sites
Customers who are searching for a coupon are already in the market for MyMarketingPass.com, so this method adds no value to MyMarketingPass.com.
Paid advertising using your affiliate link is prohibited
Buying ads through services like Google AdWords, social ads, or retargeting ads using our brand keywords and your affiliate link will result in affiliate account deactivation.
Promoting incorrect or misleading information
Any promotional activity that shares wrong or otherwise misleading information will result in your affiliate account being deactivated. This includes false information intended to click-bait potential customers. If you are unsure of the correct information or details for promoting MyMarketingPass.com, please contact us via email at [email protected]
Any type of spam is prohibited
Links, ads, emails, comments… any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote MyMarketingPass.com.This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam.
Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited
This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated.
Please don’t pretend to be professionally associated with MyMarketingPass.com
Affiliates aren’t employees of MyMarketingPass.com or MyMarketingPass.com and have no employee rights.
Pretending to be MyMarketingPass.com is prohibited
Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official MyMarketingPass.com site is unethical. It’s also prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes) and your affiliate account will be deactivated.
Again, false promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by MyMarketingPass.com is prohibited.
If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please ask us.
Consequences if caught using prohibited promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. Please use allowed promotional methods, and help us to help you succeed.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
THE IMPORTANT STUFF:
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them.
By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate, you are not an employee of MyMarketingPass.com.
You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against MyMarketingPass.com.
These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Any questions about these policies will be addressed via email.
Please email [email protected] if you have questions/concerns.